Xactimate Estimating (7/16 - 7/18) *9 Spots Left*
Xactimate Estimating (7/16 - 7/18)
Learn to efficiently set up, dimension, scope, and deliver professional estimates using the latest version of Xactimate! This hands-on course brings new users quickly up to speed and for experienced users, it serves as a complete refresher/skill sharpener! Prepare for Level 1 & Level 2 User Certifications PLUS receive a special code for $15 off Xactimate Certifications (1, 2, 3) – up to $45 value! Approved for 14 hours of IICRC CE!
This is a three day instructor led course administered by an Xactimate Certified Trainer.
Day 1 focuses on Level 1 (Fundamentals) topics. Days 2 & 3 focus on Level 2
(Proficiency) topics. Course includes instructional presentation followed by applied
practice geared to ensure students learn best practices. Instruction method is designed
to build confidence in the knowledge being shared in a patient learning environment by
progressively building scope complexity.
Skills and Objectives
Students of this program will learn how to:
- Use the 4 step estimating process to quickly create a project, review your estimate, and export.
- Use construction concepts to build interior diagrams using sketch. (Roof and Exterior diagramming are covered based on student interest)
- Easily find line-items related to your current scope of repairs.
- Modify material pricing for bid, miscellaneous, and material analysis line-items.
- Understanding Labor Minimums and How they are applied.
- Auto-sizing your scope using variables & sub-variables.
- Increasing your efficiency through effective use of keyboard shortcuts.
- Importing and organizing images to provide additional clarity and detail.
- Delivering estimate reports in formats best suited to your clients (both internal and external).
- Staying up-to-date with new Xactimate price list line-items! and more!